Thyhmetalfab as a full-service metal fabrication shop, we offer innovative technology
from state-of-the-art tube laser cutting to the latest in welding technology.
Suitable for a wide variety of metals and thicknesses,
MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding is used in industrial and architectural metal fab applications.
- Can be used with all types of metals and alloys including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, nickel and bronze
- Wide range of material thickness, from thin-gauge sheet metal to thick structural metals
- High productivity, low cost
- Produces a high-strength finished product
TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welding is most commonly used to weld thin pieces of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, magnesium, and copper alloys.
- Versatile welding process with superior results
- Complex process requires a high degree of skill
- Slower yet more precise welding process; produces a superior-looking weld
- Can produce tricky welds, such as round or S curves
Which type of welding is best for your project?
We carefully assess our customers’ needs to determine the best fabrication processes, techniques and equipment for each project. Thanks to a full range of cutting, fabricating and finishing capabilities, All Metals Fabrication can cut, form, weld, finish and assemble any project, including custom weld fixtures. Send to us an E-mail to see how we can bring your next project to reality.
Post time: Sep-07-2021